Top 10 Reasons to Choose Our Cabins
Over the past 12 years we have seen the number of vacation rental cabins in the Bitterroot Valley triple. It seems like every few weeks another cabin shows up for rent on some national vacation rental portal. So with all the new options for visitors, how do you pick the right one for your Montana adventure? We are glad you asked! Here’s our “Top 10 Reasons to Choose Our Cabins.”
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Our Cabins
- We’re open and available to help you whenever you need it. Unlike a private property owner who has another job, or tries to manage a property from another state, we’re right here for you 365 days a year. We have an office and staff who’s only job is to help you with any needs you may have.
- This is our full-time job and we’ve been at it for years. We accommodate hundreds of sets of guests each year and there’s not much we haven’t seen over the past decade. We can address any situation that comes our way and we have the staff to do it. Need to ship something ahead of time? No problem. Have an issue with an appliance or something broken at the cabin? We’re on it. Try that with an absentee VRBO owner who lives in another state or a home owner who’s about to host their first set of guests when you arrive.
- We’re properly insured in case anything goes wrong. The owners of our cabins have them properly insured as vacation rentals, not as second homes. Many owner managed homes are not properly insured and you don’t want to find out the hard way that the owner carries no liability insurance when an accident has happened.
- Our cleaning standards are extremely high. We have a system for everything and train our housekeeping staff on every aspect of the cleaning process. Don’t follow the process and you don’t keep your job. Period. You’ll never find the level of cleanliness that we produce at an owner managed vacation rental, particularly when the owners live somewhere else.
- Our laundry is processed at a professional laundry facility, not onsite using the homeowners washer and dryer. We clean, sanitize and press our sheets and towels at temperatures that are simply not available (or legal) in home washing environments.
- Our cabins are well stocked with high quality supplies. We go the extra mile providing high quality paper products rather than the cheapest stuff available at the box stores. We provide all the soaps and supplies you’ll need and we stock you up on plenty of extras like Ziploc bags, aluminum foil, plastic wrap and coffee filters. All you need is food and drink and you’re ready to go in one of our cabins.
- We have options for you if something unexpected happens. Sometimes things happen and your vacation rental may become unavailable, like during a wildfire evacuation, or due to a mechanical problem or some kind of flooding. In these cases we can generally help by moving you to another cabin in our inventory. We’ve done it before and we’ll probably do it again. It’s never pleasant to have your stay disrupted, but it’s invaluable to have options if it happens.
- You’ll deal directly with us, the Property Manager of the rental property.. Lots of people are using vacation rental portals these days. Sites like Airbnb, VRBO and HomeAway offer vacation rental properties in virtually every market in the country, and have become very popular for travelers. But, if you’ve ever rented through these portals you quickly realize you are dealing with a middleman who, in many cases, doesn’t know much about your rental property. The actual property owner may or may not be available to you should problems arise, and who’s managing the property may not be clear. Rent from us and you deal directly with us, the people responsible for the property on a daily basis! We answer the phone all the time, return emails quickly, and have intimate knowledge of each property in our inventory.
- We have incredible relationships in the area. One of the things that comes with the territory when you manage multiple properties and host hundreds of sets of guests is that you build strong relationships with local service providers. Our list of partners include caterer’s, fishing outfitters, horseback outfitters, plumbers, electricians, appliance repairmen, septic specialists, well specialists, Realtors, and a host of others. Rent a cabin from us and you inherit our relationships. Rent from a newbie owner, and you will inherit theirs.
- We’re competitively priced. When you factor in all the supplies and amenities we provide you’ll quickly learn that we are very competitively priced with owner managed vacation rentals. We can do this because our volume allows us to do a little more for our guests without charging more, and we’re happy to pass along the benefit that comes with our size.