Property Management Services
Bitterroot Cabins is pleased to offer property owners a comprehensive vacation rental property management service in the Bitterroot Valley and we’re always looking for additional inventory for our rental program.
Effective vacation rental property management demands a focused marketing and management plan and a commitment to detail in order to earn repeat business and to meet the needs of today’s demanding travelers. To meet these needs we utilize a state of the art website and tools that allow you to monitor your occupancy and bookings, block out dates for personal use, and to generate reports and information about your property.
We concentrate on Internet marketing as we know that’s where most visitors find accommodations and book travel these days. As a Bitterroot Cabins property owner, you will receive a detailed management and marketing plan for your property and ongoing communication from your manager.
If you currently have your Bitterroot Valley vacation property for rent, here are a few questions for you to consider:
- Has your current vacation rental property management company historically met your income goals?
- Is their focus on marketing and managing vacation homes for rent, or are they also managing long term rentals, a realty business, or have another job?
- Is your current Internet exposure and online marketing plan successfully reaching the growing number of Internet bookings in the industry?
- Do the current housekeeping, maintenance and service standards match yours?
- How are communications with the manager? Are you getting the information you need to make good decisions?
Whether you have an existing property management relationship, have been managing your property yourself, or are considering the purchase of a recreational property, Bitterroot Cabins is committed to a partnership with you to accomplish 3 simple goals; to increase revenue, decrease expenses, and mitigate risk to you, us, and our guests.
Contact us today and we’ll be happy to meet with you and share ideas of how we may work together to achieve these goals.