There Are a Lot More Vacation Rentals in Montana These Days
Over the past 7 years we have seen the number of vacation rental cabins in Montana double. It seems like every few weeks another cabin shows up for rent on some national vacation rental portal. So with all the new options for visitors, how do you pick the right one for your Montana adventure? We are glad you asked! Here’s our “Top 10 Reasons to Choose Our Cabins.”
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Our Cabins
- We’re open and available to help you whenever you need it. Unlike a private property owner who has another job, or tries to manage a property from another state, we’re right here for you 365 days a year. We have an office and staff who’s only job is to help you with any needs you may have.
- This is our full-time job and we’ve been at it for years. We accommodate hundreds of sets of guests each year and there’s not much we haven’t seen over the past 7 years. We can address any situation that comes our way and we have the staff to do it. Need to ship something ahead of time? No problem. Have an issue with an appliance or something broken at the cabin? We’re on it. Try that with an absentee VRBO owner that lives in another state or a home owner who’s about to host their first set of guests when you arrive.
- We’re properly insured in case anything goes wrong. The owners of our cabins have them properly insured as vacation rentals, not as second homes. Many owner managed homes are not properly insured and you don’t want to find out the hard way that the owner carries no liability insurance when an accident has happened.
- Our cleaning standards are extremely high. We have a system for everything and train our housekeeping staff on every aspect of the cleaning process. Don’t follow the process and you don’t keep your job. Period. You’ll never find the level of cleanliness that we produce at an owner managed vacation rental, particularly when the owners live somewhere else.
- Our laundry is processed at a professional laundry facility, not onsite in the homeowners washer and dryer. We clean, sanitize and press our sheets and towels at temperatures that are simply not available (or legal) in home washing environments.
- Our cabins are well stocked with high quality supplies. We go the extra mile providing high quality paper products (Cottonelle, Bounty, Kleenex) rather than the cheapest stuff available at the box stores. We provide all the soaps and supplies you’ll need and we stock you up on plenty of extras like ziplock bags, aluminum foil, plastic wrap and coffee filters. All you need is food and drink and you’re ready to go in one of our cabins.
- We have options for you if something unexpected happens. Sometimes things happen and your vacation rental may become unavailable, like during a wildfire evacuation, or due to a mechanical problem or some kind of flooding. In these cases we can generally help by moving you to another cabin in our inventory. We’ve done it before and we’ll probably do it again. It’s never pleasant to have your stay disrupted, but it’s invaluable to have options if it happens.
- We insure you against accidental damage. That’s right, we purchase a policy at our expense that covers you for any unintended or accidental damage to the cabin during your stay . Should you spill a glass of red wine on the carpet, or drop the casserole dish and break it, you’re covered and at no additional cost to you. Some owner managed vacation rentals offer this coverage, but usually at your expense, not theirs.
- We have incredible relationships in the area. One of the things that comes with the territory when you manage 18 properties and host hundreds of sets of guests is that you build strong relationships with local service providers. Our list of partners include caterer’s, fishing outfitters, horseback outfitters, plumbers, electricians, appliance repairmen, septic specialists, well specialists, Realtors, and a host of others. Rent a cabin from us and you inherit our relationships. Rent from a newbie owner, and you will inherit theirs.
- We’re competitively priced. When you factor in all the extras we provide like quality supplies and damage insurance coverage, you’ll quickly learn that we are very competitively priced with Mom and Pop managed vacation rentals. We can do this because our volume allows us to do a little more for our guests without charging more, and we’re happy to pass along the benefit that comes with our size.